Junior Microfinance Fund Consultant job in Luxembourg
Innpact is the first certified B Corporation in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialised consulting services in the establishment and management support of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of € 4.5 billion providing significant contributions to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
To support our growth, we are currently looking for a Junior Microfinance Fund Consultant.
• The Junior Microfinance Fund Consultant will be responsible for all reporting tasks within a team acting as a portfolio manager coordinating the investment management processes of a global microfinance debt fund and reporting to the Investment Committee and the Board of Directors of the fund.
• Prepare periodic portfolio monitoring reports (loan covenants, diversification/concentration, portfolio quality, investment compliance limits) and factsheets.
• Monitor investment pipeline through regular interaction with the funds’ investment advisors and prepare corresponding reports.
• Monitor cash accounts on a daily basis, prepare cash projections and contribute to cash management.
• Conduct ad-hoc analyses for the Investment Committee and the Board of Directors of the fund.
• Contribute to quarterly NAV calculation and audit processes.
• Proactively improve existing Excel reporting tools and templates.
• Automate certain workflows with the aim of enhancing efficiency and reliability and draft / revise / update internal procedures.
Besides, as per needs, you will assist the team in the following activities:
• Prepare Investment Committee meetings: logistics and other administrative tasks.
• Write minutes of Investment Committee meetings.
• Liaise with the Fund’s Investment advisors, Investment Committee, Custodian bank, Hedging advisor, Auditor, Legal counsel and in general any external party on a case by case basis.
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
• Your desire is to align your job with your values which are to deliver sustainable and responsible services.
• A university graduate in Finance/Business Administration/Economics, CFA is a plus.
• With a first experience in the finance/fund industry, eager to support the development of microfinance and more generally impact finance.
• Strongly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Fluent written and spoken English. French and/or German is a plus.
• A team player who is flexible, organised, solution-oriented, communicative, and can cope with periods of high workload.
• Aspiring to work for a growing and dynamic firm.
We offer you…
• A highly motivating and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated sector where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills.
• An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development and ethical values.
• A position giving you a comprehensive view on the life of an alternative investment fund.
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to our website (www.innpact.com) to learn more about our team, services, clients and values.