Workforce Management Coordinator job in New York City
We're looking for a Workforce Management Coordinator to join our growing, best-in-class Customer Experience team. The person in this role will be responsible for managing the day-to-day organization of our Customer Experience Engagement team and will help to monitor, report on, and strategize around the growth and success of our team.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the day-to-day organization of our Customer Experience engagement team
- Report on daily metrics/service levels
- Help strategize new schedules and optimize our current team’s schedules
- Work with the Operations team to build out CRM systems
- Brainstorm systems and ideas that will improve our interaction flow management
Who you are:
- A creative and proactive problem solver who isn’t afraid to take action whenever an issue arises
- An organizational powerhouse who’s comfortable prioritizing work and juggling plenty of responsibilities (your calendars and your spreadsheets are precisely color-coded masterpieces)
- A crystal-clear communicator both in person and in writing
- An expert in Google apps (including Sheets, Docs, and Calendar), as well as in Excel
- A keen analytical thinker who’s able to report and analyze data and provide creative solutions
- Comfortable working in CRM and WFM systems
About Warby Parker:
Warby Parker was founded in 2010 with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels and designing our frames in house, we’re able to offer insanely high-quality eyewear at decidedly non-insane prices (i.e., from $95 with prescription lenses—a fraction of the going price!).
In the last eight years, we’ve grown to over 60 retail locations in the U.S. and Canada, opened our first optical lab in upstate New York, and launched two of our own iOS apps. And for three years running, Fast Company has named us one of the world’s most innovative companies.
We also hold ourselves to the highest standards of social and environmental responsibility. This means lots of different things, like operating carbon-neutrally and distributing a pair of glasses to someone in need for every pair we sell. (We’re big believers that businesses can scale and be profitable while doing good in the world.)
Of course, all work and no play makes an extremely dull office, and no one likes an extremely dull office. (We sure don’t.) As an employee at Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, guest speakers, volunteering opportunities, and other brain- (and/or taste-bud-) stimulating activities. It also doesn’t hurt that our team is just great company.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- A health-and-wellness stipend
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends and family)
- And more (just ask!)