Wholesale Operations Planner job in Los Angeles
The Honest Company is dedicated to helping people live a happy and healthy life. Founded in 2012, we're a mission-driven company providing 100+ safe, effective, and delightful products across a wide range of consumer categories, including baby, personal care, beauty, home care, and vitamins & supplements, to a passionate community of consumers united by values and style. Honest products are available across the U.S. via honest.com and honestbeauty.com and at more than 15,000 retail locations across North America. The Honest Company is privately held and headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
We're on a mission to empower people to live happy, healthy lives. We're a wellness brand with values rooted in consciousness, community, transparency, and design. Every day and in every way, we hold ourselves to an Honest standard. We believe that it is our responsibility to do our part to help create a healthy and sustainable future for all.
As a Wholesale Operations Planner, you will be responsible for all account servicing responsibilities for our big box and boutique accounts. You’ll also help us scale our fast-growing wholesale business by providing the best customer service experience to our retail customers.
What you’ll do:
- Manage wholesale orders on a daily basis
- Maintain customer catalogs and manage exceptions (product shortages, master pack issues, x-ref tables)
- Resolve product or service complaints by determining cause, selecting and explaining the best solution to resolve issues, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution
- Provide sales and order management analysis
- Report accurate sales data weekly, monthly, and quarterly to Operations, Sales and Finance
- Provide positive experiences that strengthen business relationships with our customers
- Track, report, and improve customer service metrics: accuracy, fulfillment rate, damage rate, and adhere to customer compliance requirements
- Returns Processing: Coordinate returns for assigned accounts, review requests and process RAs in accordance with customer return policy
- Review pricing and timelines and work closely with warehouse to validate returns
- Resolve, credit, and close RAs in a timely manner
- Coordinate with fulfillment team to ensure that orders are processed in accordance with customer requirements
- Ensure that necessary docs (BOLs, packing slips) and special handling requirements are properly executed
- Maintain ongoing communication with customers regarding order status, fill rate, and shipping timelines in conjunction with sales
- Work closely with Sales to meet revenue recognition goals and track AOP performance
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Numbers-driven and analytical. Data doesn’t scare you!
- Dedicated and fast-moving. You’re known to operate with passion, urgency, focus, and discipline
- Calm and confident. You always maintain a friendly disposition -- even (and especially) under pressure
- Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years experience in supply chain management, warehouse or logistics
- Prior experience in wholesale execution, customer service, and logistics
- Experience working with major CPG accounts such as CVS, Costco, Toys R Us, etc
- Strong supply chain knowledge
- Prior experience with True Commerce/SPS Commerce, JDE, and Softeon