Customer Service Strategic Accounts Manager job in Chicago
We are people against dirty® (PAD), and we’ve always done things differently. We are fearless thinkers, mad scientists and adventurous designers who believe that making soap leads to brave ideas, bold inventions and beautiful bubbles.
We are small, but we have big plans to make the world a cleaner, greener, more colorful place. And we invite everyone to join us as we pioneer a future where doing business is doing good for all.
Based in Chicago, this is a unique opportunity to utilize your stellar supply chain and logistics skills coupled with a passion for service as part of the operations group in our dynamic organization. The Strategic Account Manager plays an important role in maintaining best in class service by overseeing the order fulfillment functions for some of our largest and key growth accounts. This individual contributor role reports to the Customer Service Director within our Supply Chain team.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
The Strategic Account Manager will:
- Manage all aspects of order entry + fulfillment for a portfolio of key customers including Target, Amazon, and our growing eCommerce segment. Partner with planning, deployment, and transportation to ensure demand awareness and inventory availability to ship on time and in full.
- Analyze root cause of customer supply chain issues and deductions for your account portfolio. Lead systemic resolution both internally and with external partners including logistics, distribution network, and customers. Lead improvement projects that will deliver a reduction in costs, process efficiencies, and improved communication within your customer portfolio.
- Collaborate with sales to champion your customer portfolio requirements cross-functionally. Manage order fulfillment of key events such as new product launches, promotions, and product life cycle.
- Ensure delivery against key account customer scorecards and compliance charges. Work within customer portals to obtain their data and metrics. Provide reports monthly as part of the sales and operation planning process.
- Adhere to customer service policies and procedures. Collaborate with team members to ensure backup and service needs are met at all times. Share best practices and suggestions for continuous improvement. Demonstrate leadership and provide support to Director of Customer Service and other supply chain leaders as needs arise.
- Work reception once a month. We’re not joking, everyone at people against dirty takes a spin as receptionist!
- 10+ years of customer service and order fulfilment experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of EDI, ERP, and MS Office suite
- Experience working with a diverse group of supply chain partners and proven ability to effectively work on a team
- Experience servicing retailer/distributor replenishment models and CPG supply chain requirements
- Ability to drive towards fulfilment objectives and metrics to deliver best in class service
- Solid understanding of order fulfillment process and cross-functional requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to effectively manage through change + a fast-paced environment
- Superior problem solving skills and ability to quickly reprioritize workload to meet dynamic business objectives
- Sense of humor, a positive outlook with a “can-do” attitude!
Bachelors degree in business or related area
PAD PERKS: Our values are at the heart of everything we do. Here are a few of theways we Care like a Mother for every person against dirty:
- Rockstar health insurance benefits package
- Jollydays: competitive vacation bundle
- Generous retirement match + pre-tax savings options
HOURS: full time, salaried exempt
REPORTS TO: director of customer service
- 3 Care Days (a.k.a. Volunteer Time-Off) a year, to be a force for good
- Global Ping Pong Tournament + Prom...you heard that right-- let's dance