Administrative Assistant - Patagonia Provisions job in Sausalito
Job Title: Administrative Assistant - Provisions
Location: Sausalito, CA
Reports to: Senior Director, Patagonia Provisions
The Administrative Assistant to the Senior Director of Provisions is responsible for performing administrative and general office management duties in a responsible and confidential nature. This person will report directly to the Senior Director and help organize and support their workflow in a manner which is efficient and effective. The ideal candidate will be a motivated and resourceful self-starter with excellent organization and communication skills able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated experience juggling multiple competing tasks and demands. This position also has the potential to expand in scope and responsibility as the Provisions business grows.
Essential Job Functions
- Support the Senior Director of Provisions in managing day-to-day work flow and help keep this person’s schedule organized.
- Assist with routing email correspondence as needed, as well as collecting and prioritizing incoming correspondence and business critical timelines.
- Maintain calendar and appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conference calls, and appointments.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, expense reports and other supporting documents, using word processing, spreadsheets, Microsoft Office Suite and Concur.
- Be open and excited to take on additional tasks as business grows.
- Represent/exemplify Patagonia Provisions core beliefs.
- Be passionate about the mission and products of both Patagonia and Patagonia Provisions.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in a comparable Administrative or Executive Assistant role
- Expert knowledge of Mac and PC, MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal, oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional scheduling skills with a focus on driving deadlines.
- High level of attention to detail/organization.
- Excellent customer service skills, in person, on the phone and in writing.
- Willingness and ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and demonstrate flexibility.
- Must be a talented problem solver, solution oriented and highly resourceful.
- Proven ability in assembling, compiling, analyzing and summarizing documents.
- Proven ability in note taking.
- Able to work independently on projects, anticipate/address issues while using good judgment.
- Strong follow-through and ability to prioritize workload to maintain a composed and professional demeanor within a sometimes noisy and chaotic start-up office environment.
- Be able to speak knowledgably about Patagonia Provisions products and supply chain.
- Ability to remain stationary for extended periods.
- Ability to complete computer work for extended periods of time.
- Computer keyboard functions and operations.
- Ability to travel on rare occasions.
Employee Conduct: It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customer, and vendors.