Customer Care Rep (Be Fresh)Customer Care Rep (Be Fresh) job in Vancouver
Be Fresh, cultivated by SPUD.CA, is looking for a full-time, permanent Customer Care Representative based out of our Vancouver, BC Be Fresh Office (1114 E Pender Street). This shift is Sunday- Thursday 8:00 am- 3:00 pm.
We are growing and love to promote from within plus you will receive 20% off of all our cool, local products!
What you'll do
- Create and maintain relationships with new and existing clients – provide a great level of care in every customer interaction.
- Answer customer phone calls and emails about a variety of different topics such as account requests, orders or product information.
- Preparing daily reports for the Production kitchen.
- Point of contact – communicate feedback to various teams concerning what our customers are saying and how we can improve our service. Monitor quality control and feedback.
- Assist with a weekly call-back system with customers, for follow-up on existing and new orders.
- Responsible for regular packaging orders and packaging inventory – working closely with the delivery and the production team.
Our compensation package consists of
- $15 per hour starting wage
- 20% discount on spud.ca and Be Fresh purchases
- Extended healthcare benefits (after the 90 day probationary period)
- Two weeks' vacation for one year of employment (4% accrual)
What you'll need
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a sales or operations role.
- Knowledgeable about food industry and delivery services.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- PC skills - Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Effective communicator, specifically writing skills with correct punctuation, spelling and grammar.
- An excellent team player aligned with our core values.
- Enthusiastic about healthy food, following food trends.
SPUD is more than just an online grocery company; we have a deep passion for local and organic foods and have set out on a journey to support healthy families. We are entrepreneurial, humble, have a resilient drive to succeed and we really love our customers.
Our local food movement involves delivering local and organic groceries to homes and offices with four Western Canadian locations in Edmonton, Calgary, Victoria and Vancouver. In each location, we hire locally, buy locally, and deliver locally. We work to simplify and enrich the lives of our customers, staff, suppliers and community partners.
Our Core Values:
- FIGHT to Create Amazing Customer Experiences Worth Sharing
- Have a Passion for Sustainable Food
- Be Open to the Perspective of Others
- Learn, Grow and Win as a Team
- Be Scrappy and Own It
- Find the Fun Together
SPUD.ca is a certified B Corporation who is committed to solving social and environmental problems. Some of these efforts involve the following five things we do:
- We package our items in reusable bins to eliminate unnecessary packaging.
- We recycle, and help you recycle too.
- We work to reduce food waste and compost.
- We buy local products and list food miles.
- We have a strict Sustainable Purchasing Policy for all of our food.
SPUD is an equal opportunity employer.