Internship Graduate Ob/Gyn/Pediatrics job in Portland
Northwest Permanente, P.C. (NWP) is a self-governed, physician led, multi-specialty group of over 1,500 physicians, surgeons, and clinicians, caring for over 600,000 members in Oregon and Southwest Washington. We invite you to apply for our 2018 summer internship program. We have a full-time internship available beginning June 20th in our OB/GYN/Pediatrics Department. This is a temporary internship position not to exceed 6 months. Graduate level internship work may include in-depth research projects and documentation; complex data analysis and graphs; writing and designing new collateral marketing materials; assisting with audits; developing and executing surveys for internal or external stakeholders; and completing process improvement audits.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- OB/GYN & Family Medicine clinician/staff education regarding support & counseling drug use in pregnancy
- Support development of inpatient perinatal loss program
- Improve newborn kp.org registration process to support video visits within first 60 days of life
- Midwifery promotion (website, profiles, etc.)
- Research benchmarking data for midwifery program
- Utilize ACOG tools to support further evaluation of cesarean section rates
- Transition onboarding materials to online
- Bachelor’s degree
- A graduate student of any age or background in the process of pursing additional education such as Master’s degree or PhD. in a specific field
PAY RATE: $24.47/hr
All external hires are required to pass a pre-employment background screen.
Northwest Permanente, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.