Internship Graduate Oncology job in Portland
Northwest Permanente, P.C. (NWP) is a self-governed, physician led, multi-specialty group of over 1,500 physicians, surgeons, and clinicians, caring for over 600,000 members in Oregon and Southwest Washington. We invite you to apply for our 2018 summer internship program. We have a full-time internship available beginning June 20th in our Oncology Department. This is a temporary internship position not to exceed 6 months. Graduate level internship work may include in-depth research projects and documentation; complex data analysis and graphs; writing and designing new collateral marketing materials; assisting with audits; developing and executing surveys for internal or external stakeholders; and completing process improvement audits.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Women’s health/survivorship focused Thriving after Cancer event
- Survivorship care plans (delivery methods in various depts).
- Melanoma, CRC, Gyn Onc, and lung MDCs
- Bringing High Risk Clinic to fruition
- Creating a roadmap for bringing on heme research studies
- Survivorship clinic
- CoC Annual Report
- Bachelor’s degree
- A graduate student of any age or background in the process of pursing additional education such as Master’s degree or PhD. in a specific field
PAY RATE: $24.47/hr
All external hires are required to pass a pre-employment background screen.
Northwest Permanente, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.