Internship Undergraduate Anesthesia job in Clackamas
Northwest Permanente, P.C. (NWP) is a self-governed, physician led, multi-specialty group of over 1,500 physicians, surgeons, and clinicians, caring for over 600,000 members in Oregon and Southwest Washington. We invite you to apply for our 2018 summer internship program. We have a full-time internship available beginning June 20th in our Anesthesia Department. This is a temporary internship position not to exceed 6 months. Undergraduate level internship work may include less involved research projects and documentation; phone communication, meeting minute transcriptions; Power Point production; social media maintenance; document and template updates; marketing material production; and website updates.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Daily entry into multiple spreadsheets used for tracking purposes
- Scanning and filing various documents on daily basis
- Sending various correspondences to new hires
- Assist with new hire onboarding to include creating new hire binders, sending email reminders to scheduled new hires and filing new hire documents
- Assist Anesthesia Department with developing a recruiting tracking system
- Assist Anesthesia Department’s recruitment team and NWP HR teams with building new hire pathways for department members
- A college student of any age or background having completed at least 31 credits and enrolled the previous semester
- Proficient writing and editing skills
- Project coordination skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
PAY RATE: $19.23/hr
All external hires are required to pass a pre-employment background screen.
Northwest Permanente, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.