Cook II (winter seasonal) job in Taos Ski Valley
Vacancy has expired
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Cook II (winter seasonal)
Position Title: Cook II
Reports to: Executive Chef, Sous Chef or Night Supervisor
Classification: Full Time Seasonal
Schedule: 5+ days, 8am – 4pm or 2pm-9pm
Taos Ski Valley, Inc. is an at will employer.
This job description is intended to be a broad description of duties. More specific information on duties and policies can be found with your supervisor or in the Employee Handbook. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Positions dealing with children or positions that handle cash require a background check. Employment is contingent upon a favorable background check.
Intermediate level cook position responsible for the production and quality and control standards of food in a high volume kitchen through peak, rush periods of food service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepares all food items according to standard recipes and as specified on guest check to ensure consistency of product.
- Transportation of heavy food product.
- Keeping all refrigeration, equipment, storage, and work areas in clean, working condition in order to comply with health department regulation.
- Prepares daily production list.
- Prepare quality food in a timely manner during peak rush periods.
- Reliable attendance on all scheduled work days.
- Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by chef at any time.
- Follows all recipes and portion sizes correctly.
- Assist in the execution of any food and beverage special events and catering.
- Sweep and scrub floors.
For a full job description please email HR@skitaos.com
Taos Ski Valley is an equal opportunity employer