CRM Manager EU (m/f) job in Berlin
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products and experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!
We are looking for an experienced and passionate CRM Manager (m/f) to join our young team in Berlin. You will be owning the tactical execution of all email marketing campaigns for Casper in the EU - from HTML coding through automation builds, deployment, and reporting. We're a highly passionate team and we're constantly growing. Therefore, you need to be comfortable with change and interested in taking on more than your core responsibilities.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty
- Day-to-day execution of Casper's email program, including: coding emails, creating/segmenting lists, tagging links, scheduling emails, setting up tests, quality assurance
- Set up of new automations and workflows, maintenance/QA of automations in place
- Implement and coordinate CRM campaigns through different channels
- Define monitor and measure all relevant KPIs
- Leverage data to make us smarter and continue to optimize the program - this could be email performance, customer data, email behavioral data, test results, etc.
- Maintain content calendar and assist with quarterly planning
Our dream candidate has...
- 3+ years of experience within CRM
- HTML/CSS email coding experience
- SQL experience
- Experience working with an ESP, ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud highly preferred
- Prior use of Salesforce Service Cloud a plus
- Strong understanding of email best practices and CAN-SPAM compliance, as well as email compliance rules globally
- Extensive experience with high volume sites
- Excellent English language skills, other european languages are a big plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player mentality
- Exceptional oral and written presentation and communication skills
- Result-driven mentality
- A "no task is too small" attitude
- Willingness to go the extra mile and develop a fascination for Casper
Yes, we’re friendly. Here’s our story!
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- A cool office in Berlin Mitte
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!