Academic Program Assistant - DPT job in San Marcos
Performs a variety of routine clerical, reception, and office support functions; performs other related duties as needed. Work performed may vary by department.
- Coordinate office procedures including correspondence, appointment scheduling, maintaining program equipment and functions.
- Attend department meetings when required.
- Interact with faculty, staff, students, alumni, visitors or outside agencies to relay University information, policies, procedures and activities. This includes mail, email, faxes and telephone messages.
- Assist with events related to post-professional programs and non-degree seeking students.
- Assist faculty with questions and helps order supplies
- Act as a back-up to university receptionist when needed.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum of one year of experience in an office clerical or office assistant position.
- Basic to intermediate experience with Microsoft Office products such as Windows, Word, Excel
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.