Janitor job in Sloatsburg
We’re thrilled to announce the opening of our first-ever in-house optical lab in Sloatsburg, New York. As a vertically integrated brand, this lab is the next step in continuing to provide a remarkable customer experience, allowing for more sustainable growth across our supply chain. As part of our maintenance staff, your role will be to ensure that our facility is consistently clean and in tip-top condition.
What you’ll do:
- Routine cleaning and maintenance of office area, kitchen, conference rooms, and production area
- Special clean ups and organizational projects
- Support office, store events, and vendors (caterers, etc.)
- Operation of all standard cleaning equipment
Who you are:
- A total clean freak with two years minimum of related experience
- A seasoned pro that’s familiar with production environments
- A hard worker with a sense of urgency
- A highly organized thinker (and doer!)
- Equipped with a “no task is too small” attitude
- An overall friendly person!
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, stand and/or walk for up to 8-10 hours and be able to push, pull, squat, bend & reach with or without reasonable accommodation
- Previous experience working in the industry
About Warby Parker:
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping. We focus on the bigger picture, too: social innovation is woven into the DNA of our company, and for every pair of glasses purchased, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
Because all work and no play makes a dull office, we fill our days with snacks, surprises, pneumatic tubes, and, when appropriate, costumes. As a team member at Warby Parker, you can also look forward to company outings, guest speakers, volunteering opportunities, and brain-stimulating activities.
In 2015, Fast Company named us the #1 Most Innovative Company. We’re also a certified B Corporation, which means that we are held to the highest standards of social and environmental performance.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Parental leave policy
- Retirement savings plan (401k)
- Free eyewear (discounts for friends and family!)