Keyholder Advisor, Cherry Creek job in Denver
As a Keyholder Advisor you will be focused on supporting our efforts to deliver the best possible overall customer experience. Keyholder Advisors have an immediate and direct impact on the success of Warby Parker through customer interactions, process ideation and improvement, and various special projects.
What you'll do:
- Provide the absolute best customer service in our retail stores
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and be capable of giving expert style advice
- Communicate Warby Parker's values and brand philosophy to customers
- Strive continuously to think up innovative ways to reinvent retail
- Anything that is needed to give our customers an amazing shopping experience
- Serve as an acting manager in the absence of a manager on the floor
- Responsible for opening and closing store
- Manage cash transactions and closing out cash sales at the end of the day
- Lead FOR and daily wrap-ups when a manager is not present
Who you are:
- A seasoned expert at exceptional customer experience
- A self-starter with a true entrepreneurial spirit
- Positive, high energy, and eager to learn
- Background in retail, with at least six months experience (or more!)
Warby Parker was founded in 2010 with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels and designing our frames in house, we’re able to offer insanely high-quality eyewear at decidedly non-insane prices (i.e., from $95 with prescription lenses—a fraction of the going price!).
In the last eight years, we’ve grown to over 60 retail locations in the U.S. and Canada, opened our first optical lab in upstate New York, and launched two of our own iOS apps. And for three years running, Fast Company has named us one of the world’s most innovative companies.
We also hold ourselves to the highest standards of social and environmental responsibility. This means lots of different things, like operating carbon-neutrally and distributing a pair of glasses to someone in need for every pair we sell. (We’re big believers that businesses can scale and be profitable while doing good in the world.)
Of course, all work and no play makes a dull day, and no one likes a dull day. As an employee at Warby Parker, you can look forward to team outings, intramural sports, volunteering opportunities, and more. It also doesn’t hurt that the team is just great company.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Paid Time Off policy including six paid holidays
- Quarterly team performance-based incentive program
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- A health-and-wellness stipend
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends and family)
- Frequent snacks, team outings, and workday celebrations
- And more (just ask!)