Recruiter job in Boulder
Certified B Corporation
Business Services - Other
State / Province:
We are looking for a full time recruiter to attract & attain top talent in the market today. This person must be thoroughly familiar with the company, our culture, policies and benefits. They will be help build a network of talented individuals to ensure that Techstars has a pipeline of qualified candidates to join our team. This position is crucial to our mission in building a best in class organization around top notch employees.
- Act as a business partner with hiring managers on all activity related to recruiting process and strategy globally
- Own the management of all new budgeted positions and backfills to ensure that they are appropriately pulled into our consistent recruiting process and managed efficiently towards our hiring goals.
- Leverage the Techstars network by building systems to track talent effectively and partnering with our Network team to engage across local events
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their unique hiring needs and styles, and implement our recruiting process based on best fit with each individual team and geography
- Build diverse pipelines of talent through partnerships with various organizations, universities, coding schools, and other groups encouraging diversity both locally and globally to raise brand awareness to potential recruits.
- Keep the business up to date throughout the cycle on key metrics to present that information in a way that is accurate, up to date, and usable by the stakeholders.
- Maintain all internal pipeline tracking documents, including various google docs and company ATS
- Help develop and maintain processes that continue to streamline recruiting for the organization
- Post new open req’s and close out positions as filled, including candidate notification
- Assist the recruiting lead with global scheduling as needed
- 3+ years of experience recruiting in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience recruiting and owning recruiting processes across a range of roles, from support to technical to executive
- Experience partnering with hiring managers and scaling a company in-house, international and agency experience are a plus
- A global mindset and an experiential understanding of the impact both great and poor hires can have on an organization
- Driven by building great teams and in-turn great companies through effective hiring processes and cultural fit screening
- Intellectually curious with a passion for understanding what makes great teams tick
- Persistent, creative, and resourceful
- Proven success making passive and executive candidate hires
- Strong work ethic and initiative with a very positive attitude
- Good sense of humor, ability to adapt to change, no job too small attitude
Techstars helps entrepreneurs succeed. Through the Techstars Worldwide Entrepreneur Network, founders and their teams connect with other entrepreneurs, experts, mentors, alumni, investors, community leaders, and corporate partners who will help their companies grow. Techstars operates four divisions: Techstars Startup Programs, Techstars Mentorship-Driven Accelerator Programs, Techstars Corporate Innovation Partnerships, and the Techstars Venture Capital Fund. Techstars Mentorship-Driven Accelerator Program supercharges success and Techstars Startup Programs inspire, educate and connect entrepreneurs. Techstars Venture Capital Fund invests in the most innovative and disruptive Techstars companies to fuel their success. Techstars Corporate Innovation Partnerships helps brands create world-changing products and services. Techstars accelerator portfolio includes more than 1,000 companies with a market cap of $8.1 billion. www.techstars.com
Techstars is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.
ref: (SB_12541) 52 days agoBack to search results