Commissioning Agent job in San Francisco
Vacancy has expired
stok is looking for a creative and experienced commissioning agent to join our Sustainable Building Team. At stok you will have the opportunity to apply your technical expertise on some of the world’s most high-profile buildings, including the new Golden State Warriors Arena and Salesforce Tower.
We are looking for someone with a wide breadth of technical knowledge and an appetite for helping our team constantly improve. You will be responsible for leading stok's LEED and Title 24 Commissioning services along with our close-knit team of engineers. Responsibilities include design reviews, facilitation of BOD/OPR integration, reviews of equipment installation (both existing and new construction), verifying system-level sequences of operations, submittal review, MEP coordination oversight, staff systems training and leading component & systems startup and functional testing.
- Lead new building commissioning projects, including LEED Fundamental and Enhanced, Title 24, and Monitoring-Based Commissioning
- Develop commissioning schedules, plans and checklists for installation verification and functional performance testing of equipment and integrated systems
- Craft thorough and comprehensible commissioning documentation
- Set and manage to project budgets and schedules
- Establish and maintain effective client relationships
- Organize and run meetings, set agendas, and issue meeting minutes
- Conduct site visits and meetings with large groups of various project team members and stakeholders
- Read and review Architectural and MEP drawings
- Assist with LEED Online coordination and documentation
- Develop and implement internal efficiency measures
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the building engineering field
- Deep understanding and experience in troubleshooting Mechanical and Electrical Building Systems
- CxA, CBCP, PE licensure preferred
- Strong technical writing and communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.