Receptionist job in Miami
Vacancy has expired
The receptionist answers incoming calls, screens and routes the callers to the appropriate employees for all campuses. This person will welcome, screen and issue badges for walk-in visitors, vendors and new hires. This position will order in-house office supplies and replenish stock as necessary.
Other duties include responding to and/or directing current students, alumni and employees with questions and concerns; prepare mailers for USPS and UPS; assist with event planning for set-up and clean-up with various campus events; maintain copiers by ordering toner and calling for service if needed; and general maintenance of the front reception area.
Hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
1. Professional, welcoming demeanor with excellent customer service approach to internal and external customers.
2. Excellent telephone etiquette.
3. Ability to work with minimal supervision on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
4. Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
5. Team focused; willing to help others
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
7. Basic office clerical skills
8. Possession of a high school diploma or equivalent (GED)
9. Six months to one year of similar experience