Audio / Visual Technology Specialist job in Miami
The Classroom and Collaboration Technology Analyst (CCTA) will be responsible for the coordination and setup of all audio and video services, platforms, solutions and equipment including the development of new solutions, installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and working with relevant vendors as applicable.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Familiar with AV equipment and platform landscape including classroom and collaborative technology
- Installation, administration, and support of these technologies
- Works with vendors to order, schedule and install equipment
- Manages installation process, holds vendor and others accountable for deliverables and schedules
- Works with stakeholders, including faculty, IT leadership, and project managers to manage budget
- Works with IT staff and help desk to coordinate installations
- Facilitates and programs meetings as needed
- Provides periodic status updates to stakeholders
- Mitigates any risks or problems (proactive and reactive)
TECHNICAL, MANAGERIAL, and PEOPLE SKILLS REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of each essential function. Appropriate reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
· Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in event management or project management and/or equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge and abilities to do the job
· Technical aptitude and knowledge of integrated audiovisual systems including
Skype for Business
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent customer service skills and ability to interact well with clients and staff
· Self-motivated. Works well independently and in a team setting under time constraints.
· Ability to multi-task and learn and apply new skills quickly