Advisor - Sales (Part-Time), Classen Curve job in Oklahoma City
Vacancy has expired
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand offering designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially-conscious businesses. Under the guidance of the Showroom Supervisor, Advisors will have an immediate and direct impact on the success of Warby Parker through customer interactions, process ideation and improvement, and various special projects. While primarily focused on supporting our efforts to deliver the best possible overall customer experience, Advisors will be exposed to all functional areas of the retail business including sales, merchandising, design, finance, and partnerships.
Since all work and no play makes a dull day, we’re thoroughly committed to infusing our time with fun and quirkiness. As a member of the Warby Parker showroom team you are able interact with, and contribute to our brand as well as the showroom partner.
What you'll do:
- Provide the absolute best customer service in our showroom locations
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and be capable of giving expert style advice
- Communicate Warby Parker's values and brand philosophy to customers
- Strive continuously to think up innovative ways to reinvent retail
- Anything that is needed to give our customers an amazing shopping experience
Who you are:
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup
- Experienced with customers and great at serving them
- Organized and detail-oriented to the point of neuroticism
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Positive, interested in fashion, high energy, and eager to learn