Product Manager job in Burlington
The Project Manager (PM) reports directly to the Digital Marketing Director, and will help manage our growing pipeline of project initiatives as well as ongoing campaigns and initiatives including; mobile app, website, Hubspot marketing campaigns and other marketing initiatives. The PM will align key stakeholders on production timelines to ensure projects deliver on time and on budget. This role supports and executes Mamava’s product marketing and digital strategy. You will work very closely with Digital Marketing Director to create, initiate and plan roadmaps, schedules, milestones and manage project status and report out on those projects.
- Build strong communication channels with stakeholders, various departments, and cross-functional teams.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with external vendors
- Draft meeting agendas and meeting notes and assign and schedule project tasks.
- Schedule and lead project meetings and lead and direct project team members.
- Prepare and manage overall project scope, schedules and budgets.
- QA all project deliverables.
- Establish project metrics and evaluate project success.
- Analyze Pod usage data and provide reporting to Mamava customers
- Add, edit and track lactation accommodation locations on Mamava mobile apps (including user submitted).
- Promote and facilitate sales enablement by managing and creating engaging web content campaigns targeting buyers and influencers via Hubspot,
- Own and report out on established metrics/KPIs from HubSpot campaigns and continually optimize.
- Project lead for mamava.com and responsible for site maintenance.
- Research and report out on insights on products and apps that compete or could become potential competitors in our space.
- Special projects as required.
- 4+ years of experience in Project Management or related management role working cross-functionally.
- Proven experience managing app and/or website projects
- Proven knowledge, expertise, passion for organization and process improvement
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Problem solver with the ability to anticipate and mitigate risk
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Wide-ranging project management experience at companies or agencies; startups or digital products experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Analytics, CRM Management Tools (HubSpot)
- BS/BA in Marketing or relevant field
Mamava is a women-owned, B Certified corporation based in Burlington, VT. Empathetic to today’s culture of breastfeeding, we help women meet their breastfeeding goals by providing places to pump or breastfeed, a mobile app, and a network of community support, and valuable content.
Our physical and digital media platforms offer editorial merged with contextual commerce and advertising, allowing like-minded brands a gateway to our highly desirable mama audience.