Customer Experience Associate job in New York
Vacancy has expired
Are you looking to use your skills to contribute to a social enterprise? Ellevate Network is the leading community for professional women, focused on providing smart, ambitious and successful women with a community they can lean on and learn from. We believe in the positive impact of women in business; our mission is to help women advance in the workplace, both for themselves and the greater good.
We’re looking for a Customer Experience Associate to join our rapidly growing team. You'll be on the front-line, providing responses to members and prospective members across multiple channels including email, phone, in-person events and chat. This is a rare opportunity to gain broad experience at a tight-knit startup that's passionate about social change.
You're right for the position if you're a problem-solver, a self-starter, organized and adaptable, and have strong written and communication skills.
What are you looking for in your next role?
- High level of responsibility and ownership over impactful projects, including the opportunity to improve the customer service experience for our global community of professional women.
- You'll gain hands-on experience with customer service, and community management.
- Innovate ways to increase customer engagement and satisfaction through a seamless and stellar customer service experience
- You'll be an advocate for the women in our community, influencing and providing creative input on Ellevate programming, from events to webinars to podcasts.
- You'll have direct access to our leadership team with open lines of communication to discuss the role you play in our growing business.
- We offer competitive benefits: flexible work hours and locations, unlimited vacation time, 401(k) matching, generous parental leave, time off to volunteer, wellness stipend, and more.
- Brand new office with bottomless snacks, cold brew, wine fridge, and more.
We're looking for someone with:
- Experience in customer service
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Solid organizational and time management skills
Who will be successful in this role?
- You're collaborative; able to work independently or in a team.
- You have a positive attitude, and are genuinely interested in helping others.
- You're quick on your feet - you know when to be scrappy and when to invest and stop cutting corners.
- You're flexible, empathetic, and patient with both team members and users.
- You're self-motivated, perseverant and excited to contribute to our mission of closing the gender gap in business.
At Ellevate Network we believe that there is power in diversity. We value different perspectives and recognize that they help us grow.
Ellevate Network is an equal opportunity employer and as such recruits, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.