Customer Experience Associate job in New York
Looking to join a fast-paced, mission-driven company? Ellevate Network is the leading community for professional women, focused on providing smart, ambitious and successful women with a community they can lean on and learn from. We believe in the positive impact of women in business; our mission is to help women advance in the workplace, both for themselves and the greater good.
We’re looking for a Customer Experience Associate to join our rapidly growing team. As a Customer Experience Associate, you'll be on the front-line, supporting our global community of professional women, providing responses to members and prospective members across multiple channels including email, phone, in-person events and chat.
We’re looking for someone passionate about creating change in the word of business; you’re right for the position if you’re a problem-solver, a self-starter, organized and adaptable, and have strong written and communication skills. Experience in customer service or community management is a must.
- Join a small, collaborative, tight-knit B Corp with a big mission: closing the gender achievement gap.
- High level of responsibility and ownership over impactful projects, including the opportunity to improve the customer service experience for our global community of professional women.
- Hands-on experience with customer service, and community management.
- Influence and provide creative input on Ellevate programming, from events to webinars to podcasts.
- Full access to Ellevate network of resources, speakers, events, and content.
- Brand new office with bottomless snacks, cold brew on tap, wine fridge, Bagel Fridays, and more.
- Benefits including flexible schedule, unlimited vacation, health/vision/dental, parental leave, retirement planning (401k), life insurance, commuter benefits, yearly health & wellness stipend.
- Daily management of Ellevate Network’s customer service email inboxes and phone line
- Communication of benefits and opportunities to Ellevate members and potential members
- Assist with membership billing inquiries
- Increase customer engagement and satisfaction through a seamless and stellar customer service experience
- Brainstorming and suggesting improvements to existing programs and processes
- Tracking success of improvements by measuring and reporting on KPIs
- Collaboration and internal communication with key stakeholders
- Attending and assisting at all-hands-on-deck Ellevate events in NYC, usually after-work on weekdays
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Solid organizational skills, detail oriented
- Patient and professional demeanor, positive attitude
- Must be proactive, have a sense of urgency and excellent time management skills
- Ability to adapt to changing environment and different tasks
- Prior customer service experience is a must
At Ellevate Network we believe that there is power in diversity. We value different perspectives and recognize that they help us grow.
Ellevate Network is an equal opportunity employer and as such recruits, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.