Driver job in San Lorenzo
Revolution Foods is recruiting Delivery Drivers for our school lunch/ vending program, located in the region. The Delivery Driver will work as a part of a team to pack out and deliver meals each day to school lunch programs across the market. This position
will assist with additional responsibilities including equipment maintenance, facility maintenance, and food production/pack-out. The Delivery Driver is a critical member of the Revolution Foods team and he/she will interact with school sites on a daily basis,
serving customers and representing the company throughout the community. We have multiple positions and various days and shifts available.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assembly, packing and delivery of meals to school sites across the region.
- Excellent customer service, serving school customers in a professional, helpful and thoughtful manner.
- Proper placement and care of meals when distributed to school sites, including ensuring appropriate temperature levels for all food.
- Delivery equipment maintenance.
- On-time receiving, transferring, and organizing food supplies when delivered to kitchen facility.
- Light facility maintenance.
- Compost and recycling organization and deliveries to processing centers.
- Assisting chef with various production needs.
- Experienced and dependable driver (catering/food delivery experience preferred).
- Familiarity with area driving conditions.
- Clean driving record and ability to safely maneuver and operate 16-foot box truck.
- Attention to detail, especially with regards to counting accurately and organizing deliveries/equipment.
- Able to physically perform requirements of job, including ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs and safely operated wheeled carts and dollies.
- Works well with others and participates as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build and maintain good relations with school customers.
- Takes pride in maintaining a clean, orderly environment and delivering a high quality product to schools.
- High level of energy and desire to be part of an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and hands-on environment.
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.
- Applicant must at least 21 years of age and be able to read, write and be highly conversant in English.
- All applicants must pass background, reference, and drug screens, and present a current MVR printout.
Keywords: transportation, driving, trucking, truck, packaging, warehouse, delivery, customer, service, Oakland, San Lorenzo, non, CDL, jobs, food, beverage,
box, assembly, driving, DOT, manufacturing, distribution