Copywriter job in San Francisco
We’re looking for people who find inspiration in the same things we do: the limitless potential of women and girls everywhere. If you share our passion for a healthy, active lifestyle, personal growth, innovative product and creating rewarding experiences – join our community. Athleta is a certified B Corp – put simply we put people and planet right up there with profit and we’re committed to using business as a force for good.
Alone we are strong, united we thrive. Together, we create the Power of She.
Seeking an energetic wordsmith with defined storytelling muscles, a limber vocabulary and a heart for working at a mission-driven company. We work (and play) in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and we’re looking for a talented and passionate writer to add to our team. Ideally, you’d have experience writing product copy for apparel, you’d know the outdoor and/or yoga industry, and you’d be a FileMaker wiz. Or you’re just a really quick learner.
- Product copy for each season’s line of apparel and accessories for catalog and website
- Product naming
- Retail signage copy
- Direct marketing copy
- Occasional internal copy assignments
- Liaising with product merchants to make all of the above efficient and accurate.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees