Records Administrator job in St. Augustine
St. Augustine, Florida
Company Name:Laureate Education
Education & Training
Certified B Corporation
State / Province:
The Records Administrator creates, maintains and updates data bases and program information for the University’s programs that have clinical education as part of their curriculum. This includes but is not limited to: Fieldwork Data (FWD) forms for MOT, Student Evaluation of Fieldwork Experience forms (SEFWE) for MOT, Clinical Experience Request Forms (CERF) for all programs, Clinical Site Information Forms (CSIF) for DPT, Clinical Performance Instrument forms (CPI) for DPT and ACADAWARE data base management for all programs. The RA is responsible for administering the Educational Support Plan for all Clinical Affiliate Sites, Clinical Instructors and Fieldwork Supervisors that host USA students during their clinical fieldwork, internships and rotations.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Manages clinical education student management programs
- Maintains Clinical Education site files and Student Portal information based on input from affiliate clinical sites.
- Evaluates Student Update Forms and maintains up to date information in Acadaware data base.
- Maintains Clinical Performance Instrument (CPI) data provided through CPI WEB as required for student clinical evaluation and accreditation reports.
- Manages and prepares updates to the All Sites List and CERFs Received List; maintaining 100% accuracy in the Acadaware data base.
- Creates reports utilizing the Acadaware data base as requested.
- Organizes and manages the annual clinical site mailing utilizing the Acadaware data base.
- Monitors and records confirmations, declines, and cancellations of clinical placements.
- Records and tracks hours of student supervision provided by clinical sites.
- Issues certificates and vouchers to clinical instructors in accordance with the education support plan.
- Coordinates with Continuing Professional Education department to prepare and submit monthly reports reflective of the Educational Support Plan activity.
- Represents USAHS on Acadaware User Meeting conference calls and creates user update notices for clinical education faculty and staff.
- Maintains Acadaware User Guide on the University “I” Drive.
- Assists with other projects, activities and programs as requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong interpersonal skills including effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, and to interact effectively with colleagues, administrators and faculty members and students, as well as external constituencies.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and complete projects with tight deadlines.
- Data base experience, documentation experience and experience working in a demanding environment.
- Integrity and ethics with regard to confidentiality.
- Experience with Acadaware database management preferred.
- Exhibit patience and positive attitude in establishing and encouraging a learning environment.
- High school diploma; bachelor’s degree in healthcare, administration or management preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite Outlook, Word, Excel (intermediate)
ref: (SB_15488) 4 days agoBack to search results