Customer Success Coordinator job in San Lorenzo
customer service needs. S/he should have a strong background in customer service, and must be action oriented, inclined towards helping others, adept at problem solving, and able to work quickly to come to solutions. S/he will be a central point of contact
for both our customer base and our internal operations team, and must be able to successfully communicate with both.
Duties and Responsibilities
Internal Responsibilities (40%)
- Work under supervision of “Program and Services Manager” to maintain and support current customer base.
- Set up all customers appropriately into the Revolution Foods’ online ordering and tracking system.
- Handle order changes, substitutions, and logistical needs of the school and of Revolution Foods.
- Handle all credits and adjustments for customers in our online ordering and invoicing system.
- Balance the needs of our customers with the needs of our operators; make the customer feel appreciated and heard while ensuring that internal operations are at the forefront of every decision.
- Handle equipment allocations, maintenance, inventory, and service timelines for all Revolution Foods owned equipment.
- Keep the appropriate “Partnership Executive” up to date on any logistical issues with a particular partner.
- Work with internal team to ensure all partners are receiving the service we expect.
Customer Service (60%)
- Provide above and beyond customer service to over 100 sites. Manage any of their customer needs or day to day logistics.
- Serve as a champion of Revolution Foods responsible for helping to increase our reach and impact with a portfolio of offerings and ongoing level of participation.
- Help customers manage waste effectively and order appropriately.
- Advocate for customer needs as they arise, in addition to providing ongoing account stewardship ensuring a positive working relationship between the site and Revolution Foods.
- Engage effectively with the contact at the school site who manages the school meal program, ensuring s/he feels cared for and appreciated.
Qualities and Qualifications
- Demonstrated success in customer service under times of positivity and times of stress. Experience and background working in a customer and external facing role.
- Clear understanding and ability to balance external customer needs with the needs and parameters of Revolution Foods.
- Engaging presence and strong ability to build authentic relationships with a variety of stakeholders ranging from operations managers at school sites to lunchroom aides.
- Outstanding phone communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills are required.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- A passion for education, healthy eating, sustainability, and young people.
- Entrepreneurially minded, coupled with an energetic and positive spirit.
- A focused individual who can work comfortably and effectively in a shared space with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Flexibility, a sense of humor, and a willingness to jump into any role at a moment’s notice.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Solid computer skills, especially in using the Microsoft Word, Excel, Salesforce and Outlook; as well as comfort in quickly learning new programs.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English highly preferred.