Seasonal Production Generalist I job in White River Junction
Reports to the Production Supervisor
Responsible for various production related tasks in the King Arthur Flour Merlin Manufacturing Facility. Must share KAF’s commitment to achieving best in class food quality and safety standards. Also required to maintain consistent focus on process and procedures to achieve production efficiency targets.
Hiring for first shift (7:00 - 3:30)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION
- Follow all established procedures adhering to food safety and safety protocols.
- Work with AX operating system to validate production specifications, produce finished goods, and close out production
- Work as part of a team on various production lines
- Adhere to all safety and ergonomic processes and requirements
- Fill, weigh and seal bags by hand
- Case pack finished good products (bags, jars and boxes) in packaging room, validating product lot code and case pack labeling is accurate
- Fill line mixers with ingredients utilizing AX to validate ingredients and flour lot codes
- Wash, sanitize, and test production equipment in compliance with established food safety protocols.
- Pre-label product bags by hand and by using labeling machine
- Repack food contact finish good by hand into labeled plastic bags and via heated shrink wrap machine
- Complete established inhouse food safety training and certifications
- Understand product lot coding and labeling requirements
- Some forklift use maybe required
JOB REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- Passion for King Arthur Flour and its products.
- Strong commitment to food quality and safety
- Display commitment to KAF mission and goals.
- Ability to work as part of a team serving the needs of King Arthur Flour.
- Have a knowledge and understanding of safe working procedures and follow and apply them to daily tasks .
- Communicate in a positive and professional manner, consistently displaying a positive attitude, adhering to company core competencies.
- Detail oriented, focused on quality control and accuracy.
- Must be 18 years or older.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Good math skills
- Understanding and ability to work with computers
- Ability to lift 50 lbs occasionally
- Ability to lift 25 lbs frequently
- Must be able to stand all shift and regularly bend, reach, and lift.