Store Leader, Center1 job in Tulsa
A Store Leader at Warby Parker plays an integral role in laying the foundation for our retail business. All aspects of the store’s success will rest on your shoulders- therefore, a solid foundation of store management experience and exceptional leadership skills are crucial! You'll focus primarily on building a team of exceptional associates, executing processes and procedures that help us consistently provide amazing customer service, and ensuring that the store exceeds defined financial performance targets.
What you'll do:
- Understand and communicate Warby Parker’s values and brand philosophy to customers and staff
- Manage daily scheduling, time off, and payroll matters for all store associates
- Develop, execute, and continuously improve all operational activities to ensure the store exceeds financial and customer experience targets and maintains brand consistency
- Coordinate periodic store events with Warby Parker marketing team
- Develop and ensure procedures are followed to protect the company’s inventory and assets as well as all activities related to risk management and safety
- Recruit great people, interview them, and select individuals that live our core values and will stop at nothing to serve our customers
- Provide initial and frequent ongoing training and development for all team members
Who you are:
- Innovative, proactive, entrepreneurial, and a team player
- Equipped with extensive managerial experience in sales, operations, and financial performance with a customer-focused, operationally excellent retailer
- Firmly established as a top performer
- Into having lots of fun at work but unafraid of putting in long hours when required
- Excited about building and managing a high performing retail team
Warby Parker was founded in 2010 with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels and designing our frames in house, we’re able to offer insanely high-quality eyewear at decidedly non-insane prices (i.e., from $95 with prescription lenses—a fraction of the going price!).
In the last eight years, we’ve grown to over 60 retail locations in the U.S. and Canada, opened our first optical lab in upstate New York, and launched two of our own iOS apps. And for three years running, Fast Company has named us one of the world’s most innovative companies.
We also hold ourselves to the highest standards of social and environmental responsibility. This means lots of different things, like operating carbon-neutrally and distributing a pair of glasses to someone in need for every pair we sell. (We’re big believers that businesses can scale and be profitable while doing good in the world.)
Of course, all work and no play makes a dull day, and no one likes a dull day. As an employee at Warby Parker, you can look forward to team outings, intramural sports, volunteering opportunities, and more. It also doesn’t hurt that the team is just great company.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Paid Time Off policy including six paid holidays
- Quarterly team-performance-based incentive program
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- A health-and-wellness stipend
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends and family)
- Frequent snacks, team outings, and workday celebrations
- And more (just ask!)