FP&A Analyst job
Vacancy has expired
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is seeking a top-tier candidate to join its Financial Planning & Analysis team in New York. In this role you will report to the Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis and support groups across the organization. This individual will be responsible for supporting all corporate finance projects, including but not limited to board and investor presentations, monthly reporting and P&L analysis, annual budgets, and strategic analysis. The right candidate will have a deep passion for the business, an operational mindset, and the ability to think critically.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Create board and investor presentations to facilitate management discussions and articulate the Company’s strategic vision
- Maintain detailed financial models and forecasts to support short-term and long-term strategic planning
- Manage monthly & quarterly financial reporting for departments and executives. Partner with accounting to analyze and interpret actual financial performance vs. operating plan
- Partner with departments using financial analysis to optimize ongoing processes and evaluate the viability of strategic initiatives including: new products, pricing decisions, partnerships, marketing strategies
- Support the annual budget and ongoing forecasting
- Create and maintain reports including input of budget using Hubble, our financial reporting tool
Our dream candidate has...
- Bachelor's Degree from a leading institution with exceptional academic record
- 2-3 years of experience including either investment banking or management consulting. Private equity experience a plus, but not required
- Strong Excel skills, experience with financial modeling and a solid base in accounting and finance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Team player possessing a strong work ethic and drive for results
- Ability to manage multiple project and priorities on a simultaneous basis
- Experience with JD Edwards and Hubble a plus, but not required
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!