Analyst FPA job in Bangkok
Manage daily finance operations and month end closings
- Liaison with FP&A Manager to ensure monthly and quarterly FP&A reports are uploaded to the system accurately and in time.Â
- Co-ordinate and support the preparation of budget and financial forecasts for management decisions
- Analyze and report variances versus budgets/forecasts every month and quarter end
- Facilitate and prepare annual long-range strategic plan presentations, corporate presentations, as well as provide ad-hoc reports to the management as required
- Participate in projects in order to ensure business needs at different levels and projects in relevant to achieve financial objectivesÂ in controlling operating cost and cot saving.
- Work collaboratively with business units to manage activities and sort out issue to ensure smooth execution of assigned projects
- Able to analyze and synthetize market data (Thailandâ€™s higher education industry).Â Work collaborative across department to drive insights of market trends
The responsibilities as specified above may be altered in accordance with the changing requirements of the position.
REQUIREMENTS: SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Finance and Banking or related field
- At least 1-2 years experience in relevant position
- Work experience in the education industry is an advantage
- Proficient in English (written, reading, spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal skills