SR. Customer Business Manager- Food Lion & Hannaford job
USN - Danone North America Inc in ESSENTIAL DAIRY & PLANT-BASED is looking for SR. Customer Business Manager- Food Lion & Hannaford in North Carolina or White Plains, NY. With our global presence, brands and business within our mission,bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance. Take this opportunity to GROW together!
Vision of the Role:
Drive sales strategies to grow Danone North America business at assigned customer or within categories at assigned customer. Be the key touch-point with customers – sharing and selling the Danone North America products to retailers. Understand customer business needs and build short and long-term strategies that support those customer goals while achieving company sales targets and financial expectations. Execute company plan at the customer level – building customer/category plans in coordination with the Customer Planning Manager. Lead and coordinate cross-functional company efforts with customers (e.g., bring in category, shopper marketing, customer service, etc.) in order to accomplish customer plan.
In this role you will be accountable for:
• The successful business development of Ahold Delhaize (Food Lion and Hannaford)
• Develop sales plan to meet customer objectives while operating within Danone NA guidelines.
• Provide category thought leadership and insights to drive both category growth and Danone NA business.
• Tactical programming and execution designed to achieve Danone NA objectives.
• Manage accruals and lump sum funding budgets to provide consumer driven merchandising.
• Fiscal management of total customer spending, deduction management and pre-pays within Dannon guidelines.
• Ensure accurate and timely submission of customer promotional contracts.
• Manage the development and delivery of all account presentations.
• Motivate and develop sales team.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 4 year degree
• 2 -3 years minimum with Consumer Packaged Goods company within Retail Sales
• Prior experience with a major customer account preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve breakthrough results through the course of work.
About Danone North America
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. Danone North America was formed as a Public Benefit Corporation in 2017 to nourish people, communities and the world through its diverse portfolio of healthful dairy- and plant-based products, coffee creamers and beverages. Its portfolio of brands includes: Activia®, DanActive®, Danimals®, Dannon®, Danonino®, Danone®, Earthbound Farm®, Horizon Organic® premium dairy products, International Delight® coffee creamers and iced coffee, Light & Fit®, Oikos® Greek yogurt, Silk® plant-based foods and beverages, So Delicious® Dairy Free, Vega® and Wallaby® Organic. The mission of the Company is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com.
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: Salem
Business Development, Business Manager, Manager, Marketing Manager, CSR, Sales, Management, Marketing