Warehouse Bin Stacker Full-time Graveyard job in Vancouver
The SPUD.CA family of companies is an online grocery delivery business headquartered in Vancouver, with integrated operations through our Be Fresh and Blush Lane markets in Western Canada. We are a passionate team of nice people, who want to make a difference. We believe that food touches every aspect of our lives so we value sustainable farming practices, sourcing local, treating animals humanely, and reducing food waste. As a certified B Corporation since 2013, we are committed to responsible business practices that are socially responsible.
If our values resonate with you, and you want to learn, grow and develop within a with a team that inspires, shares knowledge, and cares, then please apply! We are growing, innovating, and it’s our great people that make it fun to come to work every day.
SPUD.CA is looking for a full-time, permanent Bin Stacker based out of our Vancouver, BC warehouse (1660 E Hastings Street). This shift is GRAVEYARD Sunday- Thursday 10:00 pm- 6:30 am.
We are growing and love to promote from within plus you will receive 20% off of all our cool, local products!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Track completed orders, to ensure that all bins are accounted for
- Organize completed bins into the required loading pattern, based on vehicle, route, container & driver characteristics
- Collect and arrange case lots and boxed orders
- Scan out stacked bins and validate that non-scanned elements of the orders are present
- Print route lists and invoices, and add any necessary updates
- Coordinate with Inventory Adjusters, Drivers and the Operations Coordinator to ready departures
- Maintain flow in the natural bottleneck of the warehouse operation
- Serve customers that arrange to pick up their orders at the warehouse
- Assist with bin inspections, as needed
- Assist with order packing, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
- Experience working in pick & pack, distribution and/or assembly line environment is an asset
- Able to communicate effectively in spoken & written English
- Strong attention to detail
- Team-first mentality
- Ability to lift 50lbs consistently throughout shift
- Physical fitness level appropriate for the demands of the role
- Desire to actively problem solve and improve processes
- $13.35 per hour as per the Collective Agreement. There is an additional $0.60 per hour for the graveyard premium. This increases to $13.60 after the probationary period and $14.85 after a year of employment.
- 20% discount on SPUD purchases
- Extended Health Care Benefits (effective the first of the month after 90 days)