Senior Data Analyst job in USA
Company Name:Laureate Education
Education & Training
Certified B Corporation
State / Province:
WHO IS A DATA ANALYST?
If you are a relentlessly resourceful analytics ninja ready to solve important problems in Education and Ed-tech, then this is the job for you. You will have the opportunity to impact 1M+ students in the Laureate International Universities network in your role, not to mention, you will be employed by the largest global higher education provider and the largest corporation ever to become a Public Benefit Corporation (B Corp™).
WHAT WILL A DATA ANALYST DO AT LAUREATE?
You will collaborate with internal Product and Operations teams to provide data insights to grow our universities and students. Whether it’s conducting data analysis to identify root causes for the behavior of prospective students and students, or developing mathematical models to predict future behavior of prospective students and students, you will have the opportunity to build data solutions that are foundational to driving our universities.
HERE ARE THE KINDS OF SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE ARE SEEKING:
- Quantitative degree in OR, Statistics, Computer Science, Math, Engineering - Bachelors is good, Masters is better.
- 2+ years of experience preparing large data sets, performing quantitative analysis, developing predictive models and presenting results.
- Coding and software moxie: querying language (e.g. SQL); statistical analysis (e.g. R/SAS); creative data visualization (e.g. Tableau).
- Strategic mindset- you’re thinking a few steps ahead of where the team is at now.
- Driven self-starter with a scrappy, get it done attitude.
- Startup experience is great.
- Experience coding in a general purpose programming language (e.g. Python) is good too.
- Exposure to applied machine learning platforms (e.g. Google Prediction API , Microsoft Azure ML) is valuable.
Top performers will find that they have plenty of opportunity to grow and add value in this role. You will join a team that is pioneering delivery of data science in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)®.
If your skills and interests agree with what you’ve read, we want to hear from you. Come create the future of analytics in Education with us.
ref: (SB_25582) 6 days agoBack to search results