Senior Manager, Marketing Services Procurement job
USD - Dannon in ESSENTIAL DAIRY & PLANT-BASED is looking for a Senior Manager, Marketing Services Procurement in Broomfield, Co.
With our global presence, brands and business within our mission,bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance. Take this opportunity to GROW together!
As part of the North American Procurement team, this position is responsible for managing the spend in Marketing Services categories including: Category Strategy & Insights, Market Research, Graphics Chain, Package Design Agency and Pre-Media Agency portfolio management, Call Center and Community Management.
Objectives of the role Required Key Responsibilities:
Proactively Develop and Implement Sourcing Strategies
• In collaboration with key Marketing stakeholders, develop effective category strategies and procurement plans for marketing services according to business unit requirements and brand strategies
• Assess current and future business needs, and conduct market and benchmarking studies to identify new suppliers and agencies
• Provide recommendations to executive level management, develop and deliver presentations on the opportunities for strategic buying for management approval
Vendor Selection and Management
• Identify sources of supply for marketing services, challenge spend owners on vendor selection, and drive vendor consolidation where appropriate
• Develop and manage Request for Proposals (RFPs) or Request for Information (RFIs), including collection of business requirements, management of vendor communications, review, analysis, and summaries of vendor responses, internal stakeholder meetings, savings calculations, and alignment on vendor selection.
• Negotiate and draft Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Statements of Work (SOW) in coordination with Legal, that minimize financial risk and provide optimal terms and conditions related to services, price, delivery, and industry-leading terms and conditions
• Build strong connections with vendors and push collaborative quality, cost, and service innovations
• Manage vendors' qualification and performance by establishing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for each marketing subcategory and leading implementation
• Track financial performance of each spend subcategory and define budgetary impacts including actuals, budgeted, and unbudgeted saving
• Embed compliance and appropriate audit trails in supplier management and procurement processes for internal audit and performance management purposes
• Identify continuous process improvements and maintain an awareness of latest buying techniques, tools, best practices, trends, and market competitiveness information
Relationship and Key Stakeholders
• Proactively meet with marketing stakeholders to develop relationships and understand goals, objectives, and priorities
• Manage cross-functional teams, including marketing, finance and legal from multiple business units, to consolidate business requirements, provide updates, project management, and be a central point of contact
• Undergraduate Degree (Required). Business/Marketing/Finance related degree (Preferred)
• Minimum of 4 years' experience in marketing-related sourcing
Strategic sourcing expertise in identifying sourcing opportunities, performing/reviewing spend analysis, developing sourcing strategy, project management, development of RFX documents, contract negotiation and management, supplier benchmarking and contract compliance
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com We have something special inside, do you?
About Danone North America
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. Danone North America was formed as a Public Benefit Corporation in 2017 to nourish people, communities and the world through its diverse portfolio of healthful dairy- and plant-based products, coffee creamers and beverages. Its portfolio of brands includes: Activia®, DanActive®, Danimals®, Dannon®, Danonino®, Danone®, Earthbound Farm®, Horizon Organic® premium dairy products, International Delight® coffee creamers and iced coffee, Light & Fit®, Oikos® Greek yogurt, Silk® plant-based foods and beverages, So Delicious® Dairy Free, Vega® and Wallaby® Organic. The mission of the Company is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com.
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Procurement, Marketing Manager, Market Research, Manager, Marketing, Operations, Management