Coordinator of CES and Faculty Development job in Virtual
Vacancy has expired
Company Name:Laureate Education
Education & Training
Certified B Corporation
Coordinator of CES and Faculty Development
- Coordinate the Counselor Education and Supervision (CES) doctoral program needs
- Direct and monitor the development and implementation of student retention, success, and graduation initiatives.
- Oversee field placement applications, assignments, and experiences of doctoral students
- Oversee Pre-practicum and Residency needs
- Assist with course scheduling for the School of Counseling
- Monitor Dissertation Committee assignments for the School of Counseling
- Approve Dissertation Prospectuses for all the School of Counseling
- Consult and support School of Counseling faculty in the MyDR dissertation process and procedures
- Conduct weekly faculty reviews of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for the School of Counseling and notify direct supervisees of weekly KPI outcomes.
- Plan quarterly training sessions with School of Counseling directors for School of Counseling faculty covering pertinent information about program changes and updates and afford faculty an opportunity to give feedback and ask questions about the program, classroom activities and expectations, student challenges or any other inquiries.
- Support and train faculty in the use of Blackboard and related technology.
- Supervise Contributing School of Counseling faculty and conduct annual faculty performance reviews.
- Investigate and respond to student petitions
- Approve PeopleSoft expense reports.
- Mediate and resolve faculty and student issues.
- Assist in the writing of accreditation reports.
- Conduct faculty hiring interviews and submit candidate assessments
- Review admissions’ files for the School of Counseling
Course Teaching/Responsibility: This position is 100% administrative but does include actively chairing dissertations (up to 4 a year). Some on-ground teaching may be necessary in Residency 1 or the Pre-Practica.
Travel: Travel is required to the winter and summer National Faculty Meetings and Graduation, On-ground residency/ pre-practica experiences and leadership summits.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Earned doctorate in Counseling or Counselor Education from an accredited university, preferably from a CACREP accredited program
- Extensive research experience in qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods designs
- Experience chairing and serving on dissertation committees
- Minimum of 2 years University Administration experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 years supervision experience preferred
- Ability to manage high volume activities with strong attention to detail
- Minimum of three years of teaching experience at the graduate level
- Commitment to the goals of diversity and social change
- Ability to work with non-traditional students
ref: (SB_25794) 4 days agoBack to search results