Warehouse Grocery Packer Graveyard Full-time job in Vancouver
The SPUD.CA family of companies is an online grocery delivery business headquartered in Vancouver, with integrated operations through our Be Fresh and Blush Lane markets in Western Canada. We are a passionate team of nice people, who want to make a difference. We believe that food touches every aspect of our lives so we value sustainable farming practices, sourcing local, treating animals humanely, and reducing food waste. As a certified B Corporation since 2013, we are committed to responsible business practices that are socially responsible.
If our values resonate with you, and you want to learn, grow and develop within a with a team that inspires, shares knowledge, and cares, then please apply! We are growing, innovating, and it’s our great people that make it fun to come to work every day.
SPUD.CA is looking for a full-time, permanent Grocery Packer Graveyard based out of our Vancouver, BC warehouse (1660 E Hastings Street). This shift is either:
- Sunday - Thursday 10:00 pm- 6:30 am
- Friday - Monday 10:00 pm - 8:30 am
We are growing and love to promote from within plus you will receive 20% off of all our cool, local products!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work as a team to accurately pack customer orders on time, with care and an eye for detail- making their grocery dreams come true!
- Work in a warehouse environment; we have large walk-in coolers, so being comfortable working in a chilly environment, continuously on a daily basis, is really important.
- Prepare fruits and vegetables to ensure the freshest and best quality produce is available for our customers.
- Take initiative and be willing to assist others as necessary, be happy to roll up your sleeves and get the job done!
- Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Experience in a warehouse setting and/or within the grocery industry would be terrific!
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs comfortably, and be on your feet throughout the day.
- Ability to work comfortably in a cooler all day.
- Ability to be punctual, and reliable.
- Ability to make quick quality decisions.
- Team spirit and willingness to work together.
- Enthusiasm, energy, and a positive attitude!
- Interest in joining a fun loving, fast moving company.
- $13.00 per hour + $0.60 per hour Graveyard Premium as per the Collective Agreement. This increases to $13.25 after the probationary period and $14.50 after a year of employment.
- 20% discount on SPUD purchases
- Extended Health Care Benefits (effective the first of the month after 90 days)